- Have custody of and be responsible for all funds and securities of the Corporation and in general perform all
duties incidental to the office of the treasurer and other duties as may be assigned by the President or the
Board of Directors.
- Track receipts and expenditures. As of June 1, 2011, this will be done in financial software.
- Sign checks with the President.
- Provide a written financial report at a board meeting once a month – provide verbal summary at alternate
- Annually work with all committee chairs to create a budget before the official season begins in September.
- Coordinate annual federal and state tax filings – 990.
- Pay sales taxes – timing, what determined off of – concessions?
- Prepare an annual written financial report at the close of the fiscal year.
- Prepare and present a summarized financial report at the annual meeting.
- Pay out funds as authorized by specific motion or resolution of the Board of Directors and according to SHL
- Manage raffle license renewal annually with License and Gaming Commission (expires end of August).
- Annual invoicing of signage revenue.
- All deposits of taxable sales must be individual deposits, separated from other deposits.
- Manage WIAA funds within SHL accounts.
- Any non-recurring expenses over the amount of $50 must be accompanied by a receipt and may require board
- Deposit SHL funds in a timely fashion into SHL checking account.
- Maintain supporting documents (receipts, invoices, deposits).
- View online checking status (password needed).
- Review property liability insurance for the league property, as required by Shawano County.
- Account for correct player funding for registration.
- Ensure annual WAHA registration fee is paid each summer for the following season.
- Provide financial information for grant requests.