Volunteer Management / Fundraising Responsibilities
- Manage annual review by the Board of Directors of number of required volunteer hours.
- Coordinate and manage all volunteer hours.
- Coordinate with other Board members on volunteer needs outside of defined committee needs.
- Mid-season provide each family unit with the status of their required volunteer hours vs. hours worked to
- At the conclusion of each season provide required non-met hour balances to Treasurer for invoicing.
- Volunteer hours for the following season set before the annual meeting and provide to membership there.
- Volunteer hours to be complete between April 1st and March 31st.
- Maintain clipboard for recording hours.
- Create weekly rink cleaning schedules, including snow removal. Post and maintain weekly cleaning check lists.
- Ensure maintenance is complete: lot sweeping, cleaning supplies available and clean (laundered), lights, power,
water, all physical building issues.