Rink Manager Responsibilities
- Maintain the rink and all equipment owned by the Corporation.
- Plan improvements of the above.
- Plan and coordinate the purchase of needed additional equipment.
- Coordinate with Shawano County on all building needs.
- Coordinate setup and teardown of rink.
Coordinate maintenance of ice, and maintain instructions for maintenance.
Coordinate making ice, painting ice; schedule chiller statup.
Recruit a committee and coordinate miscellaneous rink team work.
Maintain zamboni, checking fuel levels, water heater status. Recruit a zamboni committee, train zamboni
drivers and schedule drivers to prepare ice before and after SHL team games and special events.
- Install glass and uprights, level and tighten, clean
- Install mats rinkside, player boxes, lobby, bathroom (mens and womens stalls are left in place)
- Install white net around rink from glass to ceiling
- Install player box benches
- Install bleachers and handicap ramp
- Install American flag and small sponsorship signs
- Store extra glass/plywood for game day outside
- Clean garbage cans
- Install, test, maintain music for bench