Financial Support/Fundraising Responsibilities
- Plan activities to raise money which will both be fun and develop a sense of community.
- Arrange for and schedule workers for fundraising activities that require volunteers.
- Solicit monies and other forms of assistance from individuals, businesses and other organizations. Coordinate
and manage grant application process.
- Responsible for providing fundraising monies received to the Treasurer timely.
- Open skate, fair parking, car wash cards, brat fries, gambler games, raffles at events, annual 12 days of
Christmas raffle (must have calendar printed on ticket), pizza sales, road side cleanup, grant application process,
- Coordinate with marketing.
- Coordination with volunteer management.